Saturday, February 5, 2011

Intro

Hi all, I apologize for being a little late with the intro. Here it goes: My name is Meghan. I'm from Hudson, New York (it's by Albany.) I am a junior at QU, dual majoring in English and Public Relations. I've been involved with The Chronicle since freshman year, and Quixotic, Quinnipiac's fairly new literary club, since last year. By the way, both are GREAT orgs made up of great people... for those of you disappointed in the cancellation of this semester's involvement fair and still looking for new experiences.

I'm not exactly sure the direction I'll take these posts but I jumped at the chance to contribute because blogging actually helped me get into QU. I had applied late and received notice I was put on the waiting list, but I had fallen in love with the campus and was crushed. So I posted on a blog I had with other students in my journalism classes about my "Quinnipiac Quandry" (I'm into alliteration) and the dean of admissions ended up seeing my blog, commenting on it, and very soon after that I was in! Other than that, I don't have much experience with blogging so I'll ask you to bear with me for a little.

Thanks! More soon.. --Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment